[meteorite-list] AD > my new CM anomalous on ebay, and other cool auctions

Pelé Pierre-Marie pierremariepele at yahoo.fr
Mon Mar 20 02:23:39 EDT 2017

Hello !

Please enjoy my new CM-anomalous (should have been CM3 but it doesn't exist in the classification ;-) ,  NWA 11086.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/moky99/m.html
And many other cool auctions : Allende, Almahata Sitta, Bingol, Zagami, Cangas de Onis, NWA 6963, Tatahouine, Tagish Lake, lunars (NWA 8687, NWA 4734, NWA 10272 incredible slice), Djoumine, Mercantour (the latest official french meteorite) and much more !

Pierre-Marie Pelé
Meteor-Center
Météorites : achat - vente - expertise - expéditions - recherche
http://www.meteor-center.com
Membre de la Meteoritical Society
Membre de l'International Meteorite Association Collectors