[meteorite-list] AD: HUNDREDS of NWA's on Ebay up to over 12 Kilo's

dean bessey themeteoriteshop at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 15 19:58:53 EDT 2017

 I haven't been posting in months but thought that I would let everybody know that I have about three hundred and seventy NWAs listed on ebay at great prices so you might want to check over my ebay listings.
I have a 11% discount sale running also but if you want some of the bigger ones email me at this email address and I can probably do a bit better price.
Sincerely
Dean
AMUNRE on ebay
Try this link or just search for ebay seller AMUNRE
http://stores.ebay.com/The-AmunRe-Museum/_i.html?_nkw=meteorite&submit=Search&_sid=1598024