[meteorite-list] Impressive NWA 5000 Secondary Market Notes

Raremeteorites raremeteorites at centurylink.net
Wed Jun 14 12:53:23 EDT 2017

I have been watching the secondary market on the new NWA 5000, Kialara "To
The Moon" Bit Coin suite.  There is an ongoing auction right now for a suite
that could have been purchased a few months ago for $1,798.00 and is now bid
up to $14,618.72 and the auction is not due to end until the 17th.  This is
the unloaded price!  I have a feeling this will be bid over $20,000.00.
Talk about a good investment.  I will give List Members a heads up next
time.  These suites sold out in less than four minutes setting an all-time
record.

Link to ongoing auction:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1963385.0

Image of the "Great Woz", Apple Computer cofounder holding a Kialara Bit
Coin holder:
https://twitter.com/MatthewRoszak
https://twitter.com/matthewroszak/status/863129499755462656

Bill Clinton holding one: