[meteorite-list] AD - some great deals on my ebay auctions

Pelé Pierre-Marie pierremariepele at yahoo.fr
Fri Nov 4 01:58:30 EDT 2016

Hello I have many ebay offers still running, at good prices and for every budget.

- lunar meteorites : NWA 8687

- martian meteorites : NWA 10450, NWA 7397, NWA 6963, NWA 10153 (Nakhlite !)

- rare historical falls : Draveil (France), Chitenay (France), Almahata Sitta (Sudan), Tatahouine (Tunisia), Kabo...

and other cool stuff : Esquel, Camel Donga, NWA 6685 (lodranite), NWA 8342 (one of the few CO3.1), NWA 8267 (rare CM2), Beni M'hira

>>http://www.ebay.com/sch/moky99/m.html

Thanks !
Pierre-Marie Pelé
Meteor-Center
Météorites : achat - vente - expertise - expéditions - recherche
http://www.meteor-center.com
Membre de la Meteoritical Society
Membre de l'International Meteorite Association Collectors