[meteorite-list] Kalahari lunar vs NWA 5000

Michael Farmer mike at meteoriteguy.com
Tue Jun 7 22:07:07 EDT 2016

I just now realized how I had left out an important piece of the email earlier.
The Kalahari lunars have never been seen or exhibited publicly. I and many others have serious doubts about even their existence.
The tiny samples shows in photos show a very ugly lunar. Those could never be compared to NWA 5000 in value or any other way. I forgot to add the name in my last email. Please don't get confused. If anyone claims to have a lunar nicer or larger please put it on the scale and show it. Otherwise it's all just talk.
Michael Farmer

Sent from my iPad