[meteorite-list] Mount Blanco meteorite full slice-ad

robert cucchiara r.cucchiara at comcast.net
Tue Jul 26 14:16:41 EDT 2016

Hello List,

I have a full slice of Mount Blanco the most recent Texas meteorite fall
for sale. Only one 36.2 gram stone was found. I acquired the complete 20
gram mass made available after allocations were made for classification
and scientists.

After distribution to universities and the main mass going into a
private collection there was only 4 specimens available to the public. I
have one remaining specimen for sale which is the only full slice. It
measures 27.85 x 22.2 x 1.7 mm and weighs 2.4 grams. Acquisition cost
was extremely high due to the low total weight. If interested contact me
off list for price and photos.

Best regards

Bob C.