[meteorite-list] Collections/hobbies

James Masny sciflyer25 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 22:08:46 EDT 2016

My collecting interests include US coins (my parents got me interested
with Lincoln cent books when I was very young) and paper currency,
although I don't have much paper.  Mainly various silver coins of all
denominations and some gold.
As a child of the 80's, I grew up on Transformers and have a
substantial collection of vintage figures, many display examples still
sealed in the original packaging.
I collect autographs, mainly athletes that have played in Philly or
traveled through here over the years.
And finally meteorites, which I started in 2006.
All the best
Jim