[meteorite-list] Meteor wine

Edwin Thompson etmeteorites at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 2 15:53:39 EDT 2016

Hello list members,

I am searching for a bottle of Meteor wine.
A friend would like to include one in his public meteorite display. I have searched through known wine buying venues and found a bottle in California, but they want $200.00 for one bottle, a bit steep for this project.
I have seen several different bottles with meteors on the label over the years. If you have a spare bottle please  kindly contact me.  The bottle can be empty of contents and could be returned after being displayed. Purchase or trade could be considered. Just doing a favor for a long time friend.

Thanks,

Edwin Thompson
etmeteorites at hotmail.com

Viva Le Tour!