[meteorite-list] AD - Great NWA 5000 Specimens Ending - No Reresve

Raremeteorites raremeteorites at centurylink.net
Tue Feb 23 14:39:26 EST 2016

Dear List Members,

I have five great examples of NWA 5000 Lunar meteorite ending tonight at
auction with no reserve.  Collectors have been inquiring why some pieces are
no longer available that were offered in my eBay store.  Some of the these
specimens are directly sold outside of eBay where they realize much higher
prices while some others have been broken down into smaller, more affordable
pieces.  This material has been selling consistently with outside offers
coming in regularly.  Remember, there is no limit on the number of specimens
that can be incorporated into a single collection since every piece is
unique and the aesthetics are highly variable.   No two pieces are alike
avoiding the pitfall of a fixed price per gram since NWA 5000 has never been
treated like a commodity by me.  I let the collectors set the price and will
entertain any reasonable offers for the remaining inventory in my eBay
store.

Link to all auctions:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/merchant/ancientechoesartifacts

NWA 5000 Specimens Ending At Auction This Evening:

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .910 grams - NO RESERVE!
http://r.ebay.com/SJmGyL

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .630 grams - NO RESERVE!
http://r.ebay.com/ijFdVM

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .342 grams - NO RESERVE!
http://r.ebay.com/eSQ6PN

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .314 grams - NO RESERVE!
http://r.ebay.com/mx3aQu

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 1.0 grams Pure Dust
http://r.ebay.com/9TG0MB

Thank You for looking and if you are bidding, Good Luck,

Best Regards,

Adam