[meteorite-list] President Obama Places Over 265 Million Acres Of Land Off-limits

Raremeteorites raremeteorites at centurylink.net
Fri Feb 12 13:45:37 EST 2016

Where I grew up in the Northwest, if a person is angry or disgusted, they
use the person's entire name to emphasize a point.  I knew there was trouble
when my mother called out to me, "Adam Charles Hupe, What have you done?"
instead of just, "Adam."  People are far too sensitive these days.   I do
not like it when a politician of any sort makes unilateral decisions without
public input.

 Rock hounding used to be considered a healthy pursuit.  Now a huge corridor
is completely off limits practically in my back yard here in the Mohave
Desert.

Best,

Adam