[meteorite-list] AD - Auctions Ending This Evening - Great Material!

Raremeteorites raremeteorites at centurylink.net
Tue Apr 19 11:51:16 EDT 2016

Dear List Members,

I hope this posts.  for some reason HTML is working its way into my posts
even though all of my settings are for plain text.  The HTML portions cause
a delay in posting.  I will try to figure this out.

I have several great auctions ending this evening including many NWA 5000
specimens started at just 99 cents with no reserve.  As many of you are
aware, NWA 5000 is the top independently rated Lunar Meteorite in the world
with a near perfect 24.8 points out of a possible 25 points.   The closest
competitive Lunar meteorite rates a less than 21 for comparison.  You may
want to add some of this material to your collection while it is still
available.

Link to all auctions:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/merchant/ancientechoesartifacts

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck,

Adam