[meteorite-list] Beware of dealing with Fayssal Mezgouri

Jack Schrader schraderj at rocketmail.com
Mon Apr 18 20:51:06 EDT 2016

Dear list members,     Please beware of dealing with this Moroccan dealer.   Five years ago, he cheated me out of $6250.00. I bought what was supposed to be a rare meteorite from him only to receive a weathered H5 chondrite.  For four years I tried to no avail to get my money back even after he admitted to sending me a weathered H5 instead of the stone I was supposed to receive. I even had Aziz Habibi intervene for me to no avail. He made promise after promise after promise to return my money. I was even willing to take an equal amount of common chondrites instead of the money.  If you send money to this Fayssal Mezgouri, you may find yourself out of a lot of cash. Jack Schrader

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab®|PRO