[meteorite-list] Osceola No. 7

MexicoDoug mexicodoug at aol.com
Fri Apr 15 16:00:32 EDT 2016

Thanks so much Rob and Sonny, your comments especially made my week.

I just wanted to gratefully acknowledge Rob for his shared enthusiasm and scientific contribution on the Osceola fall.  I'd really like to congratulate Laura, Mike, Larry, Josh & Brendan.  I consider myself extremely fortunate to join the roster of the finds.  Everyone put in a lot of effort in less than ideal circumstances.  A few have wondered about the find Rob noted, so if Paul lets me, I'll submit to MPOD a "hello world" picture of it shortly.

Cheers
Doug