[meteorite-list] Where do I find a high end buyer 120kg+ Campo Del Cielo meteorite

Bill Peters bill at aflscorp.com
Tue Sep 29 14:06:33 EDT 2015

Hello All,

I've got a 125kg+ Campo Del Cielo meteorite that I would like to sell retail with a great shape and an internal cavity. Included are a few of the discovery photos. How can I access the market for high end clients? I want to get a good client base to offer the Campo (Yes, I am aware I need a better pic of the meteorite.)

http://www.meteorite-list-archives.com/2015-09%20355.jpg
http://www.meteorite-list-archives.com/2015-09%20348.jpg
http://www.meteorite-list-archives.com/2015-09%20345.jpg

You guys are very good at this.  I could use your help.

billpeters