[meteorite-list] Creston slices - SOLD OUT! Read on....

Ruben Garcia rubengarcia85382 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 17:15:49 EST 2015

Hi all,

Thank you to everyone that purchased slices of this new and exciting fall.

Creston full slices are officially sold out!

However, in an effort to make good on my promise to provide specimens
to the micro-collector crowd. I will have sub-gram fragments available
- which will be made from a broken part-slice.

Many of you asked and now is your chance.

Please email me to see what size fragments I have available.
http://www.mrmeteorite.com/newcaliforniafall.htm

Thank you again!

Rock On!

Ruben Garcia