[meteorite-list] Fire here in Lauhhlin

Raremeteorites raremeteorites at centurylink.net
Mon May 18 00:10:54 EDT 2015

I know this is off topic but a lot of my gear is in danger of burning up and
I was suppose to head out into the field at the end of this month.

Here is a  link to a news report on the fire still blazing here in Laughlin.
The smoke is starting to choke us out of our house so I turned on the HEPA
filtration system.  It seems to be helping for now.

http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/29087436/plane-crashes-in-laughlin-killing-one

It would really suck if my 26 foot enclosed expeditron support trailer
burned up right before heading into the field,

Adam