[meteorite-list] Does anyone buy entire meteorite colletions?

Linton Rohr lintonius at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 28 18:41:32 EDT 2015

Hmm... interesting topic.
I started out somewhat slowly, but soon went overboard with new
acquisitions. For me, anyway. I've begun to thin out my collection a bit,
but I'm certainly not ready to give it all up yet. Still, I need to strike a
reasonable balance. I want to retain a respectable collection, but I don't
want to leave my wife a big problem when I'm gone.
For the same reasons, I've begun to sell off some of my excess astronomy
equipment. And there's certainly some 'excess' there!
Stuff. You can't take it with you!
Linton