[meteorite-list] Ad : Lunar Meteorite Giveaway - Win a Free Moon Rock Pendant

Galactic Stone & Ironworks meteoritemike at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 09:28:46 EDT 2015

Good Morning Collectors!

MOON ROCK GIVEAWAY : While packing orders recently, I had a brainfart
and made a lunar meteorite pendant for a customer who had ordered a
lunar meteorite display. I caught the error before I shipped it out,
but now I have a spare Moon Rock pendant laying around.

So, I am going to give this pendant away to one random buyer from this
weekend. On Monday morning, I will randomly select one buyer and ship
their free pendant with their order. All buyers qualify and there is
no minimum purchase amount. Winner will be notified via email on
Monday.

Use coupon code "metlist" at checkout for 20% OFF your order.  :)

All new specimens - http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/brand-new

Lunar Meteorite Displays -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/lunar-meteorites

Trinitite Atom Bomb Glass - http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/trinitite

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!

MikeG