[meteorite-list] AD: My Ebay auctions ending on Weekend - Reduced prices

cbo cbo at t-online.hu
Fri Jun 26 07:47:49 EDT 2015

Dear Collectors!

Ending soon on Weekend my EBay auctions of meteorites, Thin Sections,
impactites, etc.
Many new added quality meteorites in reduced price.

See here:

http://stores.ebay.com/eurodome

Thin Sections:
Chelyabinsk LL5 Thin Sections (2 pcs) from 1.99USD
NWA 8409 Achondrite-ungr for 99 USD - Possible Mercury, paired with NWA 7325
AWSOME
NWA 4434 LL4 S2 W2 chondrite for 80 USD - very nice barred-chondrule +
chondrule fest

Sikhote Alin IIAB iron meteorites
Highly regmalypted, oriented, roll-over lipped, bullet like, flow-lined -
what you want
Lot of pieces from 50USD

Taza iron meteorite - roll over lips, flight marked - 30 USD

Pallasites:
Seymcham - quality etched p. slice 110 USD
Brahin - quality etched p. slice from 1.99 USD

NWA unclassified chondrites:
Regmalypted pieces, with desert varnished patina, flow lines, contraction
cracks,
nice shapes - from 1.99 USD

Chelyabinsk ULTIMATE Collector SET:
Individual AWSOME shape 33 gr Chelyabinsk meteorite + Thin Section + Glass
Sample +
Local News Paper from Russi + Soil Sample from Chelyaibinsk - only 299 USD
!!!

Allende CV3 full slice with black fuison-crust - awsome piece - 118 USD

Historic Mócs L5-6 fallen meteorite from Transylvania, 1882 - 170 USD - very
rare !!!

Muonionalusta IVA quality etched cirlce plate with Awsome Widmanstatten
pattern - 50 USD

Tektites:
Nice Libyan Desert Glasses - from 29 USD
Moldavites from 24 USD
Philippinites, Rizalites -nice shape - from 22 USD

And many more:
Oum Rokba (NWA 400), NWA 241 early chondrites, Agoudal iron meteorites,
fligh marked
Henbury IIIAB irin meteorites from Australia, Box Holders, etc.

New official Hungary Chondrite: CSÁTALJA H4, S4-6, W1 with highly shocked
mineral: Akimotoite
Small and big slices. Very rare meteorite! from 79 USD - 1599 USD

If you like them and want to buy them please bid or contact me.

Best Regards!
Zsolt Kereszty
IMCA#6251
Meteoritical Society
MTA reserach centre for Astronomy and Earth Sciences
Hungarian Astronomical Association
Hungary