[meteorite-list] Why Dark Does Not Exist And This is Why

Shawn Alan shawnalan at meteoritefalls.com
Sun Jun 14 07:21:17 EDT 2015

Hello Listers

Space is finite like a drop of water in a glass, once it hits its outer
limits like all things, it oscillates and implodes. Why would space be
continuum? If we believe in the big bang theory we must believe in a
finite space, if we didn’t, the big theory would not exist. It is not
that dark matter holds the continuum in space; it’s that the
oscillation of the big bang theory that holds true to our universe. All
things are circular, why wouldn’t space be the same? Space is finite,
like a drop of blood to the sun. All things oscillate to the epicenter.

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
ebay store http://www.ebay.com/sch/imca1633ny/m.html
Website http://meteoritefalls.com