[meteorite-list] Ad: Price reductions on sale list! (Ad 12/12)

Bigjohn Shea bigjohnshea at mail.com
Sun Jul 19 11:50:25 EDT 2015

Hello Meteorite Enthusiasts!

Prices have been chopped on my sale list so now is the time for great deals!
Additionally, numerous specimens from the previous list are still available at excellent and even lower prices.

Please take a moment to see if there is anything you would like to add to your collection.  Photos on request. :-)

Orders over $50 will receive free US Priority shipping, or 1st class International shipping.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Cheers,
John A. Shea
IMCA 3295

Specimens:

Agoudal IIAB 12.29g uncleaned individual – Adam Bates – gem case $25

Beni Yacoub L/LL4 (Tata, Morocco) 395mg fragment – Adam Bates – suspension box $30

Beni Yacoub L/LL4 (Tata, Morocco) 895mg fragment – Adam Bates – suspension box $60 (Some of the earliest specimens of Beni Yacoub on the market)

Bondoc Mesosiderite (Phillipines) 4.2g small full slice – Ruben Garcia – gem case $40

Carancas H4-5 (Peru) x11 fragments – Greg Catterton, Bob Haag no card, will provide my own card – suspension case $50 (some of the earliest specimens on the market)

Imilac Pallasite (Chile) 1.53g individual – Adam Bates – gem case $20

Mundrabilla (Australia) 16.44g individual – Gary Fujihara, no card, will provide my own card – gem case $20

NWA 4688 H5 3.12g individual – Stonewarehouse – gem case $15

NWA 6423 CV3 1.1g and 2.0g individuals – Lonestar Meteorites – gem case $20

Sutters Mill  CM2  (California) micros – Ruben Garcia, Shawn Alan – gem case $30

Toufassour Mesosiderite (Tata, Morocco)  3.27g fragment – Gary Fujihara – gem case $30

NWA XXX OC Oriented individual shield 10g w/ 100% fresh fusion crust – Steve Arnold, no card, will provide my own card – baggie $20

NWA XXX OC Oriented fragment 12.5g w/ 100% fresh fusion crust, small regmaglypts on underside – Steve Arnold, no card, will provide my own card – baggie  $25

NWA XXX OC Oriented individual shield 22g w/ 100% fusion crust, roll over lipping, slightly weathered and frothy underside – Steve Arnold, no card, will provide my own card – baggie $40

NWA XXX OC Oriented individual shield 36g w/ 100% fresh fusion crust, roll over lipping/rim on underside – Steve Arnold, no card, will provide my own card – baggie $65

NWA XXX OC Partially oriented individual 43g w/ 95% fusion crust – Steve Arnold, no card, will provide my own card – baggie $45

Old List:
NWA XXX OC Oriented shield fragment 57g w/ 75% fusion crust, large regmaglypt – Steve Arnold, no card, will provide my own card – baggie - $60

Bereba (Burkina Faso) micro lot x4 fragments = 57mg – Eucrite – Mile High Meteorites - $50 (exceedingly difficult to find)

Bonita Springs H5 (Florida) 0.140g part slice, NEMS, Shawn Alan, gem case $25

Davy (Texas) L4 4.0g part slice – Adam Bates – gem case - $20

Dhofar 700 Vesiculated Diogenite <0.1g small part slice, Zachery Forestburg, gem case $20

Dhofar 1716 H5 1.95g part slice, Michael Cottingham, gem case $15

Dhofar 378 20mg fragment - Basaltic Shergottite – Bartoschewitz Meteorite Laboratory, Rainer Bartoschewitz - gem case – $35 (15g TKW)

Ensisheim LL6 22mg fragment – Mile High Meteorites – magnifying case - $30

Itqiy (Sahara) EH7-an micro, Corey Kuo, gem case $35

Juvinas Eucrite (France) micro, Zachery Forestburg, gem case $20

Long Island (Kansas 1891) 2.6g part slice – L6 – Hupe Collection – gem case – $20

New Concord L6 (Ohio) 0.260g part slice, Anne Black, Shawn Alan, part slice $30

Peace River L6 (Canada) 0.122g part slice, Schooler’s, Shawn Alan, gem case $40

Valera L5 (Venezuela) <0.10g small appreciable part slice, Shawn Alan, gem case $25

Yelland Dry Lake H4 (Nevada) 2.57g fragment from Meteorite Men show strewn field, Arizona Skies, gem case $25

NWA 869 L4-6 Oriented 4.61g individual, Polandmet.com, gem case $25

NWA 2626 Olivine Phyric Shergotite x4 subgram fragments, and some micros – Hupe Collection – specimen jar $30

NWA 4587 Ung Achondrite 0.170g part slice, Adam Bates, gem case $30

NWA 4884 Lunar Regolith Breccia 104mg part slice – The Hupe Collection – gem case - $40 (42g TKW)

NWA 6075 Londrite Breccia 0.11g fragment, Big Kahuna, gem case $25

NWA 6704 Ungrouped Achondrite 1.40g part slice – The Hupe Collection – gem case - $35

NWA 6827 CO3 0.57g part slice, Sergey Vasiliev, gem case $20

NWA 6953 Mesosiderite 1.7g fragment – Galactic Stone, no card, w/ label – gem case - $20

NWA 7133 CO3.2 x1 fragment, x5 small part slices = 1.1g, will provide my own card, gem case $20

NWA 7831 Diogenite 7g cleaned fragment – The Hupe Collection – gem case - $30

NWA 7998 L5 11.32g part slice, Michael Cottingham, baggie $15

NWA XXXX Stony-Iron 3.6g individual, Adam Bates, gem case $25