[meteorite-list] KT extinction, again..

E.P. Grondine epgrondine at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 23 16:08:38 EST 2015

Hi Paul, Sterling -

Again, no mention of Shiva and the Deccan traps sequence.

And the persistent attempts to degrade language, like pretending asteroids and comets are the same thing.

You know, if my stroke had of been a little more severe, I would not be aggravated by all of this cr*p.

As it is, I can be aggravated, but I simply can not adequately respond.

E.P.

PS - I'd like to add here that if the ARM makes no sense,
then manned flight to Deimos and Phobos does not either.