[meteorite-list] AD: L5 NWA individuals for sale (Ad: 7/12)

Bigjohn Shea bigjohnshea at mail.com
Tue Dec 8 19:52:54 EST 2015

Hello Meteorite Enthusiasts!

Hope you are all having a good holiday season.

Available here for sale are some beautiful L5 individuals paired to a 314g NWA mass that is currently waiting for approval from the Nomenclature Committee.

These are all lovely stones.  Most  having more than 90% fusion crust, some with remaglypts, one with a partly oriented shield shape.  All available at very reasonable prices.  Please contact me for photos.

Buyers will receive their specimen of choice, safely housed in a Riker box for protection, accompanied by my provenance card.  When the Nomenclature Committee rules I will send a revised provenance card to replace the old one.

Domestic first class shipping is included.  Please contact me for an international shipping quote.

Thank you for your interest!

Cheers,
John A. Shea
IMCA 3295