[meteorite-list] Awfully quiet

Art Jones art.jones at iscs.com
Thu Apr 30 17:17:02 EDT 2015

Hi Michael/List;

Great to hear from you!  Rich formatting is when your email software adds a special font, bold print, colored text, etc. to the email message. This is accomplished using HTML, which is what web pages use - so basically rich formatting makes email messages display more like a web page.  Unfortunately HTML in emails can also allow hackers to hide nefarious code within the message.

Cheers,  Art