[meteorite-list] Awfully quiet

Greg Hupé gmhupe at centurylink.net
Thu Apr 30 15:47:08 EDT 2015

Hi Larry,

Sending emails to MetList by way of iPhone is not a problem, works perfect.

Best Regards,
Greg

====================
Greg Hupé
The Hupé Collection
gmhupe at centurylink.net
www.NaturesVault.net (Online Catalog & Reference Site)
www.LunarRock.com (Online Planetary Meteorite Site)
NaturesVault (Facebook, Pinterest & eBay)
http://www.facebook.com/NaturesVault
http://pinterest.com/NaturesVault
IMCA 3163