[meteorite-list] Awfully quiet

Ed Deckert edeckert at triad.rr.com
Thu Apr 30 15:19:10 EDT 2015

Heck, even the "Loyalty" cards that are issued by grocery and other types of
stores track our every purchase, and that data is likely sold or somehow
provided to who knows what other groups.  They know what toilet tissue brand
we like, and whatever else we buy.

Uh-oh, I see a drone hovering outside my window.  Gotta quick pull the
drapes closed and shut down the PC...  ;-)

Ed