[meteorite-list] [WANTED]: El Sampal, Gan Gan & Zaragoza

Mendy Ouzillou mendy.ouzillou at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 21:05:16 EDT 2015

Hello everyone,

I have a client looking for El Sampal, Gan Gan and Zaragoza.

El Sampal about 100g (perhaps more depending on price) and this will
be for cutting so needs to be at least 5mm thick.

Gan Gan and Zaragoza, I'll consider pieces less than 500g.

Let me know what you have available in terms of price, weight and
dimensions. I will buy and resell these myself but will need to get
approval from my buyer, so could take ~1 week to finalize.

thanks!

--
Mendy Ouzillou