[meteorite-list] AD: Carbonaceous chondrite collection for sale

Bryan Killingsworth 7thharm at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 22:33:58 EDT 2014

Hi list,

I have select carbonaceous chondrite slices, a total of 51 grams of rare and beautiful material, that I want to sell together as one set. These pieces were purchased direct from reputed dealers (listed below) and their specimen cards will be included. I am a geology grad student and I started a little meteorite collection years ago but I need the funds more than a collection. Inquiries off list to 7thharm at gmail.com

Thanks much,

Bryan K.

1) CV3 NWA 3118 3.4 g Hupé
2) CR2 NWA 801 1.7 g Hupé
3) CO3.0 NWA 2918 0.638 g Hupé
4) CO3.3 NWA 4439 0.8 g Hupé
5) CK4 NWA 2708 0.9 g Hupé
6) CV3 NWA 4906 4.3 g Gi-Po
7) unclassified carbonaceous (since classified?) NWA xxxx 6.4 g Gi-Po
8) unclassified carbonaceous NWA xxxx 2.118 g Larry Atkins collection
9) CV3 Dar al Gani 731 0.73 g
10) CV3 NWA 3118 1.17 g Cottingham
11) CO3.6 NWA 1277 0.49 g Cottingham
12) CV3 NWA 4410 2.42 g Cottingham