[meteorite-list] AD: SALE ON WITNESSED FALLS, CLASSIFIED, UNCLASSIFIEDS, AND IMPACTITES

b1dunovant at aol.com b1dunovant at aol.com
Mon Oct 13 18:26:17 EDT 2014

Hello All,

Ending in just 3 days on eBay, I have posted an assortment of many
different meteorites offered at great prices all with starting auction
prices below those that have been posted to Facebook. Have a look and
if you see anything you would like additional information or pictures
of, feel free to PM or respond through eBay.

http://tinyurl.com/mvckdea

Thank you for the consideration!

Brandon D.
IMCA #9312

For other meteorite and impactites for sale visit my Facebook here:
https://www.facebook.com/meteorrite.meteorites