[meteorite-list] M_009.

Robert Verish bolidechaser at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 27 00:03:51 EST 2014

Today at 8:14 PM
I agree with Michael Farmer.  Agoult is way fresher than this specimen.
I was hoping that Michael would chime-in because I know that a lot of Agoult has gone through his hands.
And Bernd has been writing to me off-List trying to help me get this stone ID'd.  He recognized that my specimen was too weathered to be Agoult.
And Bandli has spent a lot of time trying to match the label-style. Still no luck.

Got a lot of replies off-List.  I want to thank everyone for their efforts in helping me get an answer.

I'm getting desperate.  The next time you see this stone, it may be on eBay - with the hope that someone will identify the label and what collection this stone originated  -  but it will be intentionally priced very high, with the hope that no one will bid on it!  Probably will get some complaints about me doing that, but like I said, I'm trying everything.   Again, this is an Anti-AD - DON'T bid on this auction.  Hope I don't owe Art any money for this Anti-AD.
Bob V.