[meteorite-list] AD: Rare and nice meteorites, Thin Sections auctions ending on E-Bay on the Weekend

cbo at t-online.hu cbo at t-online.hu
Fri Nov 14 08:17:05 EST 2014

Dera List Members!

Ending on E-Bay some my auctions on the weekend
(more PRICE REDUCING)

4838gr MONSTER NWA uncl. chondrite with BIG
regmalypts PRICE REDUCED for 1599 USD

297.2 gr very nice unclassified chondrite for 119 USD
Other Unclassified NICE chondrites from 19 USD

IRONS:
AGOUDAL iron IIAB etched end-cuts with HARD
Neuman lines:
9.9 gr etched with HARD Neumann lines pattern for 29
USD
8.1 gr etched with very Hard Neumann-lines and
schreibersite inclusion for 25 USD
UNIQUE Mundrabilla IAB-Ungr individual with BIG
natural HOLE 135.3 gr for 200 USD

FUKANG Pallasite etched slice, nice olivie for 85 USD

BIG CHELYABINSK LL5 10.98 gr meteorite end-cut +
soil sample and broken glass by shockwawe (BIG
end-cut, individuals, slices) from 99 USD
Other Chely pieces (in SET) 49 USD, 100% fusion
crusted+slice 120USD

CHERHGACH H5 Super Oriented chondrite with rare
primary and secondary fusion crust for 75USD

TIRHERT new fall in Eucrite with Sahara Desert Sand
Sample of fallen area 39 and 49 USD

THIN SECTIONS:
ALLENDE CV3, Korra Korrabes H3, VREDEFORT and
other impactites from 17 USD to 59 USD - Very CHEAP
for a fine Thin Section

Accessories:
Stands, Collector Box Holders, Iphone cases

If you interest these specimens see here on my E-Bay
site or contact me in PM:

http://www.ebay.com/usr/cbo891

Zsolt Kereszty
Hungary