[meteorite-list] Now I know...................

Anne Black impactika at aol.com
Sat Mar 29 20:05:23 EDT 2014

 I always thought this would happen someday...........

All it takes is one email, an email sent to the wrong person, meaning:
to a person who knows how to use an IP address, that unique number
assigned to each and every computer, to trace that email back to the
sender, and discover that the sender lives in Romeoville, Illinois.

Just like that seller on Ebay:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWA-2995-Paired-LUNAR-METEORITE-LARGE-5-611-GRAM-MOON-ROCK-/251480829095?ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:US:1123

You want to know more about that seller, go to the Archives of the
MetList, http://www.meteorite-list-archives.com/  and do a search, you
could start with "Zulu Queen" or "McCartney Taylor".

Enjoy.

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com