[meteorite-list] new book on french meteorites - need your involvement

Pelé Pierre-Marie pierremariepele at yahoo.fr
Wed Mar 26 15:11:26 EDT 2014

Hello,

I'm working on the translation of my book about french meteorites.  The new book will be entitled "Encyclopedia of French Meteorites".

I would like to add to each meteorite file, the repository of specimens in museums and private collections.

So, if you own french meteorites, I would be glad to add in my book your inventory.

Simply send me for each meteorite :
- name of the meteorite
- total mass you have

I hope to publish the book in june 2014.

I'm also searching for someone who is bilingual in french and english to read the french version and english version and to correct all mistakes.  It's a hard work (150 pages).  The proofreader would have as a gift a signed english book and 500$ of meteorites to choose from my website.

Thanks a lot for your help

Pierre-Marie Pelé
Meteor-Center
Météorites : achat - vente - expertise - expéditions - recherche
http://www.meteor-center.com
IMCA 3360