[meteorite-list] 2014 Tucson Harvey Award short note

debfred at att.net debfred at att.net
Wed Mar 26 12:38:26 EDT 2014

List,
Thanks for so many nice notes and comments from list members. I felt my post was getting too long so I left off thanking two list members who were so important in my finding my second and third meteorites in Yelland, NV. Mark Bowling and his dad were there with metal detectors, advice and friendship! Kim Cathcart was also very helpful in hunting techniques and support. I am sitting here two weeks into total knee replacement and looking forward to Ensisheim in June.
Best Regards, Fred Olsen, Denver