[meteorite-list] (no subject)

debfred at att.net debfred at att.net
Thu Mar 20 17:27:01 EDT 2014

Hello list,
The first thing I tried to do when I started my box company 10 years ago was to try to find someone to make a high quality riker display box at a reasonable price. I was unable to do so until late last year. I have two sizes now and am adding a larger 7.5 X 10.75 inch size next month. I will also have a nice foam insert with black on one side and white on other for about for smaller boxes and  for foam for larger box. You can look at rikers at http://www.rockboxes.com/ and I will list some on ebay as soon as I am able. I am getting a new knee tomorrow so will be out for a couple of weeks.
Thanks, Fred Olsen, Denver