[meteorite-list] AD - Ivory Coast Tektites and more

Anne Black impactika at aol.com
Sun Mar 16 23:22:39 EDT 2014

Hello all,

And Yes, this is really an Ad.
After the usual arguing and fighting with my computer, I finally posted
on my site the Ivory coast Tektites that Alain Carion left with me, I
hope you read the article in Meteorite-Times.com and saw how incredibly
lucky he was to get them.
And while I was at it I also posted some new and remarkable pieces,
like an end-cut of Imilac (how often do you see those???) and a
fragment of Krasnojarsk, and a slice of Youndegin with 2 labels from
the University of Arizona.

Go look, you might find something you cannot live without!
http://www.impactika.com/special.htm

And of course, I have a whole lot more!!
Any questions, just ask.

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com