[meteorite-list] Met Bulletin Update - Steins (New Mexico)

Alexander Seidel alex.seidel at gmx.net
Thu Mar 13 16:55:47 EDT 2014

Oh, by the way: that "..ei.." in the German word Stein is pronounced
like the "i" in the word "mine", not differently. :-)

Regarding Facebook and other social networks: I´m another one of those
"oldies amongst other oldies": no FB! I rely on Art´s list and mainly on
my private contacts established after all those fine years with the hobby.
But my highest respect for personal decisions, if these are different!

PS: once upon a time I discussed with David New, who visited me at my home,
the then upcoming things with the internet. He gave me quite a conservative
answer, which I understood very well in those years. Well, that was a long
time ago, and can´t really be compared to the situation nowadays. "The
times they are a changin´", to quote a famous musician.

It´s always good to have "friends", but I doubt that the FB term of being
a "friend" applies in every respect... :-)

Just some late evening thoughts from a collector oldie, best regards anyway,

Al"61 yrs"ex
Stade/Berlin, Germany