[meteorite-list] Hunting for Meteorites and Flight 370 Wreckage

Paul Gessler cetuspa at shaw.ca
Wed Mar 12 14:28:25 EDT 2014

Ok this may be something.

I hesitate to put this on here but since we are already talking about the
UNLIKELY chance that the Malaysian Airlines FLIGHT 370
was taken out by a meteorite......I thought I'd post this to the list
because a lot of you work in satellite imagery and well who hasn't scoured
google earth looking for
undiscovered meteorite craters.

This is at least a positive way we can all help with this and many of us are
talented at searching because of our common interests.

I found an object that to me looks very much like a Liferaft with an anti
drift Drogue tethered to it while using TOMNOD to search the projected area
of impact
for Flight 370. I marked it and can only hope the companies moderators take
note.

I would be interested to here what you all think and maybe some of you know
how to bring attention to it as a possibility.
Some of you may even work for Digital Globe or know someone who does.

Here is the link:
please take a look
thank you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGLbowF_JRQ