[meteorite-list] List is getting torpid

bill kies parkforestmet at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 10 04:19:54 EDT 2014

I've noticed this list has shut it's collective mouth. I remember the outcry to stop ads and spam. I remember the honest and often rowdy interchange of info that was shared here on a daily basis. That was the main reason why people came here. It was ugly sometimes, fun other times but always interesting and actually compelling. A great meteorite soap opera it was.

I suggest we return to Art's original no holds barred format, minus the spam and ads of course. Has the list become the AD list I feared it would? Sure looks like it. Maybe we are just getting old... We sure ain't getting young :P