[meteorite-list] AD> Ensisheim Show, here I come !

Pelé Pierre-Marie pierremariepele at yahoo.fr
Mon Jun 16 02:02:48 EDT 2014

(first free AD)

I will be happy to meet all of you at the Ensisheim Show at the end of the week.

Clear sky and nice temperature are expected.

I will display on my table many cool specimen including : Ensisheim, Juvinas, Mont-Dieu, Orgueil, Ornans, Draveil, NWA 7325 ("Mercury"), NWA 7397 at reasonable prices, Beni-M'hira of course (the last ones so be quick), a new L3 and a new monomict eucrite from Morocco (including main masses for sale), and many more cool stones !    I already enjoy meeting you there !

Pierre-Marie Pelé
Meteor-Center
Météorites : achat - vente - expertise - expéditions - recherche
http://www.meteor-center.com
IMCA 3360