[meteorite-list] Meteorite Sculpture by Katie Paterson

Anne Black impactika at aol.com
Thu Jul 31 17:53:06 EDT 2014

I have to agree with Michael, Sorry Peter.
When you melt a meteorite you destroy the crystallization that has
occurred over billions of years, the Widmanstatten pattern.
You are left with a lump of metal that used to be a meteorite.
Personally, knowing what she was about to do to it, I would have
refused to sell a meteorite to that "artist".

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com