[meteorite-list] OT- Jason Utas contact

drtanuki drtanuki at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 31 03:24:07 EDT 2014

Hello List,

Is anyone else having difficulty communicating with Jason Utas concerning payment?  I have been repeatedly sending him inquiries and requests using the following email addresses, meteoritekid at XXXXX.com. peterutas at XXX.com and bbroide at XXXXXXX.com and at his face book address https://www.facebook.com/MeteoriteHunter . As of this posting I have received no replies since Nov 2, 2013 from Jason and Nov 27, 2013 from his mother.

Additionally troubling, is that Jason's telephone answering system inexplicably states it is full and will not accept messages.

I am making this personal request for assistance in reaching Jason Utas as this is a matter of SERIOUS importance.

Thanking you in advance,

Dirk Ross....Tokyo