[meteorite-list] Meteorites and Meteorite People on TV lately...

Ruben Garcia rubengarcia85382 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 23:17:08 EDT 2014

Yes, Yinan is exactly right. I think Mike was talking about Storage Wars.

I did a short scene with Geoff and Jennifer Brennan (one of the Stars
of the show) but I seriosly doubt it made it to the final cut. One of
my Tissint slices was the least of the items shipped. However, some
really cool Space suits were brought in.

here's a photo of us at the event
http://www.mrmeteorite.com/

On Tue, Jul 29, 2014 at 7:02 PM, Galactic Stone & Ironworks via
Meteorite-list <meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com> wrote:
> Hi List,
>
> I was going through the channel guide when I saw an episode of
> Shipping Wars featuring meteorites, so I tuned it just to see what
> meteorite (or wrong) would be featured.  I was surprised to see Dr.
> Alan Rubin valuating some specimens for one of the show's regulars.
> I'm not familiar with this show, but I think it involves people buying
> abandoned cargo containers or storage lockers.
>
> So, a couple of weeks ago, we had Bob Verish on Pawn Stars.  Now we
> have Dr. Rubin on Shipping Wars.  Things like this usually come in
> threes, so who is next?  Are any other List members appearing on
> upcoming TV shows?  Spill the beans.
>
> Best regards,
>
> MikeG
>
> --