[meteorite-list] AD: NEW EUCRITE Fall from Morocco on 07/09/14

Ruben Garcia rubengarcia85382 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 20:38:24 EDT 2014

Hi all,

I just received (yesterday) the new eucrite fall from Morocco near
"Foum el Hisn" and have a few specimens available for sale. The
classification work has already been done and it will be submitted for
nom-com approval shortly.

http://www.mrmeteorite.com/neweucritefall.htm

If you're interested please don't wait too long...From what I've heard
this will likely have a name and not an NWA number. All the
universities and museums I've contacted acquired samples from me -
they know a good thing.

These won't last long!
--

Rock On!