[meteorite-list] Updates on The Hupe Collection

Raremeteorites raremeteorites at centurylink.net
Wed Jul 9 15:42:49 EDT 2014

Dear List Members,

The subject came up about me getting out of dealing meteorites and the
disposition of my stockpile.

I have no plans of preparing any more of my meteorite inventory for resell.
My stockpile will remain in safe deposit boxes and safes until I can
reevaluate what to do with it.  Perhaps, I will have a one-time fire sale
late next Fall if I am in need of more write-offs or turn the entire
inventory over to a reputable and honest dealer for liquidation purposes.

My enjoyment comes from searching for meteorites, rare minerals, relics and
artifacts on private property so I have been busy researching this.   I
acquired three ranches this year, plan on searching them and surrounding
private properties, with owner permission of course.  This will give me
several square kilometers to search without any hassle.  There is a famous
gold mine a 1,000 or so meters away from the "Area 52" ranch, which was my
most recent acquisition.  There is a creek running through the property  so
who knows what I will find. The first ranch I picked up named "Ancient
Echoes" has what appears to be ancient ruins (square structures and lithic
scatter) on it so perhaps there will be an early man site near one of the
hot springs.  And finally the third ranch, which has yet to be named, has an
early man site near a forked spring and is close to a massive near-pristine
dry lake bed that is half privately-owned so this one will be fun to search.

I am in need of a John Deer tractor with front loader, blade box and backhoe
attachments and some well-drilling equipment.  Perhaps I can trade some
planetary material for these items.

I changed my eBay store name from RareMeteorites! to AncientEchoesArtifacts.
I will still maintain a store instead of auctions since it can be shut-down
on a moments notice if I am in need of field-time for fun. My plans are to
sell over $1,000,000.00 in legally obtained, well papered artifacts and
reinvest the funds in more real-estate. The long-term capitol gains tax on
real-estate is almost half of that of meteorites and other collectables.

I have about a quarter million dollars worth of artifacts currently listed
in my store if you are curious to see them.  It is my hopes to have over a
million dollars worth listed in the store by this Fall and then be done
messing with eBay.

Here is a link with my new eBay name if you are interested in seeing a
fraction of what I will be offering in the way of artifacts:

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/ancientechoesartifacts

I wish everybody the very best.   I hope to see some of you in the field
once it cools down a little bit here in Mohave Desert.

Adam