[meteorite-list] Online Thesis About The Bloody Creek Crater, southwestern Nova Scotia.

Paul H. inselberg at cox.net
Sun Jul 6 15:03:10 EDT 2014

While  searching the Internet, I came across tan accessibel
PDF version of a thesis about the the Bloody Creek structure
Nova Scotia, Canada. It is:

Nalepa, M. E. 2012, Investigation of the form and age of
the Bloody Creek Crater, southwestern Nova Scotia.
unpublished Acadia Honour’s thesis, Vaughan Memorial
Library, Acadia University, Wolfville, Nova Scotia, Canada
http://openarchive.acadiau.ca/cdm/ref/collection/HTheses/id/753

Other online versions of publications about the Bloody
Creek structure are:

Anonymous (1995) Meteor Crater, Nova Scotia. The
Journal of the Royal Astronomical Society of Canada.
vol. 89, pp. 111–113.
http://articles.adsabs.harvard.edu//full/1995JRASC..89..110./0000111.000.html
http://articles.adsabs.harvard.edu//full/1995JRASC..89..110./0000110.000.html

Brisco, T. H.  (2009) The North Group – A newly
discovered multiple impact crater site in southwestern
Nova Scotia? Atlantic Geology. vol. 45, p. 146
http://ees.acadiau.ca/tl_files/sites/ees/pdfs/AUGC_Abstract_example.pdf

Brisco, T. H., I. P. Spooner, P. Pufahl, E. King, and
G. Stevens (2010) The North Group; a possible multiple
impact crater site in southwestern Nova Scotia. Atlantic
Geology. vl. 46, pp. 44-45
http://www.cspg.org/documents/Conventions/Archives/Annual/2010/0784_GC2010_The_North_Group_Possible_Multiple_Impact_Crater_Site.pdf

Stevens, G., I. Spooner, J. Morrow, P. Pufah, R. Raeside,
R. A. F. Grieve, C. R. Stanley, S. M. Barr, and D.
McMullin (2008) Physical evidence of a late-glacial
(Younger Dryas?) impact event in southwestern Nova
Scotia. Atlantic Geology. vol. 44, p. 42.
http://www.cspg.org/documents/Conventions/Archives/Annual/2010/0784_GC2010_The_North_Group_Possible_Multiple_Impact_Crater_Site.pdf

Spooner I., G. Stevens, J. Morrow, P. Pufahl, R. A. F.
Grieve, R. Raeside, J. Pilon, C. Stanley, S. Barr, and D.
McMullin (2009) Identification of the Bloody Creek
structure, a possible impact crater in southwestern
Nova Scotia, Canada. Meteoritics and Planetary Science.
vol. 44, pp. 1193–1202.
https://journals.uair.arizona.edu/index.php/maps/article/viewFile/15765/15753

Spooner, I., P. Pufahl, T. Brisco, J. Morrow, M. Nalepa,
J. Spray, P. Williams, and G. Stevens (2013). Creek:
A low-angled multiple impact crater site in southwestern
Nova Scotia, Canada. Geological Society of America
Abstracts with Programs. vol. 45, no. 1, p. 73.
https://gsa.confex.com/gsa/2013NE/webprogram/Paper215551.html

Yours,

Paul H.