[meteorite-list] AD - Custom Over-Run Meteorite Labels and 15th Year!

Roman Jirasek rj at meteoritelabels.com
Sun Jan 26 10:52:59 EST 2014

Hi all...

Over the years when re-stocking our basic meteorite labels we printed extra
Custom Labels for some of our customers. These over-run labels are printed
right on aluminum like all the other labels we offer. You can see the full
list near the bottom of the main labels page at this link:
http://www.meteoritelabels.com/main.html

A few examples: ALMAHATA SITTA, BATTLE MOUNTAIN, CALI, ITQIY, SOLTMANY,
WHETSTONE MOUNTAINS . . . and about 100 others!  Limited supply, only a few
of each available.

Meteorite Labels - Now in it's 15th Year! Thanks to our many customers world
wide.

Roman Jirasek
www.meteoritelabels.com