[meteorite-list] NEW Ungrouped C2 Carbonaceous Chondrite - NWA 7821 - AD

Greg Hupé gmhupe at centurylink.net
Thu Jan 9 11:28:27 EST 2014

Dear List Members,

I am happy to announce a NEW and 'Official' Ungrouped C2 carbonaceous
chondrite, NWA 7821. The Total Known Weight is very small so after providing
the type sample, cutting/polishing losses and a couple of pre-sales, there
is currently only 18.6 grams available to collector and scientific
communities! NWA 7821 is unpaired and unlike any other carbonaceous
chondrite I have seen, and that would be a lot!!

To see all that is available and information about this ultra rare
achondrite, please find here on my Nature's Vault web site:
http://www.naturesvault.net/meteorites/nwa7821.html

I hope you enjoy it as much as I have enjoyed discovering it amongst a box
of unclassified rocks!! :)

Best Regards,
Greg

====================
Greg Hupé
The Hupé Collection
gmhupe at centurylink.net
www.NaturesVault.net (Online Catalog & Reference Site)
www.LunarRock.com (Online Planetary Meteorite Site)
NaturesVault (Facebook, Pinterest & eBay)
http://www.facebook.com/NaturesVault
http://pinterest.com/NaturesVault
IMCA 3163