[meteorite-list] Status of Red Dry Lake?

Raremeteorites raremeteorites at centurylink.net
Sat Dec 20 12:23:35 EST 2014

Dear List Members,

I was wondering if Red Dry Lake outside of Kingman, Arizona is still
accessible on the south end?  The last time I was there, they were leveling
every other square mile for corporate agricultural purposes.  I heard there
was a large land swap proposed to the BLM to make the properties contiguous.

The ranchers used to be friendly and allowed for meteorite searching.  Does
anybody know if  the corporation that bought up vast areas are as friendly?
I do know that the locals hate this corporation since they plan on using
vast amounts of water for irrigation.

Kind Regards,

Adam