[meteorite-list] Not met. Related - Friend On Meteorite List

Raremeteorites raremeteorites at centurylink.net
Mon Dec 8 23:18:01 EST 2014

The biggest export coming from California these days is the SMOG that
overtakes neighboring states.    I can usually see Needles, California and
Bull Head, Arizona on a clear day but when the wind is coming from the west,
this rotten egg smelling pollution invades our area.

We have a joke about it.  Don't hang your head out your car window when
driving through this filthy pollution; It is so thick that you are most
likely to chip a tooth on it.

Again, no thank you,

Adam